Exercising during pregnancy have different benefits and you can start enjoying them immediately.
Following the article “Exercise Tips For Pregnancy”, we bring you the benefits of exercising when pregnant. The benefits of moving more during pregnancy start immediately and last your whole life. Your baby will start reaping the benefits in utero, too.
1. Prepare your body for the birth of the baby. Labor will be easier if your muscles are strong and your heart is conditioned. Breathing control can also help you cope with pain. And in the case of prolonged labour, the ability to resist pain plays a significant role.
2. Reduce the severity and frequency of back pain associated with pregnancy. This is because when you exercise you strengthen your lumbar and spinal erectors, which will help you maintain a better body posture.
3. Raise your morale in addition to helping you to counteract the feelings of effort, anxiety, and/or depression that often occur in pregnancy.
4. Control the weight gain. Physical exercise in combination with a proper diet is the best way to control weight during pregnancy. You will accumulate less fat during pregnancy if you continue exercising (in the case of having exercised before becoming pregnant). By monitoring your weight, you can prevent gestational diabetes and possible future obesity.
5. Improve digestion and reduce the so annoying constipation. The digestive system is often affected, expressed by slow digestion and constipation. A program of regular physical exercise will help you to accelerate the metabolism and the digestive transit.
6. Gain security and tranquillity before the moment of delivery. By exercising, you will learn to be more aware of the changes in your body and the growth of the baby.
7. Sleep much better. It is not easy to find a comfortable position to sleep at night when you are pregnant. The exercise will help you to spend the energy that overtakes you and will tire you enough so that you can relax and sleep properly.
8. Prevent the deterioration of the joints (which tend to loosen during pregnancy due to hormonal changes) by activating the fluid but road that acts as a lubricant.
9. Control blood pressure, which is beneficial for your cardiovascular health. Diet, physical activity, avoiding smoking and alcohol, as well as strict medical control are critical to a good pregnancy. So if you want to maintain good blood pressure figures, you should do daily physical exercise under the supervision of your doctor.
10. Tone the muscles of legs and arms. In this way, you stimulate blood circulation by decreasing the fluid retentions so frequently during pregnancy.