STRENGHT & CONDITIONING | WEIGHT LOSS | FUNCTIONAL | RESISTANCE TRAINING |
Training for everyday people who want to get fitter, tone up, and get stronger.
I help everyday people, who aren’t looking to become supermodels, body builders, or professional athletes, but have realised recently that they’ve let themselves go a bit or haven’t been taking care of themselves as much as they should, and now want to get fitter, tone up, and get stronger.
But maybe you don’t get excited about lifting heavy, getting sweaty, or the feeling of your heart pounding out of your chest. That’s ok, I’m here to support and encourage you, and keep your workouts light hearted and fun. And always remember I’m just the guide, but you’re in charge. I’ll never force you to do an exercise or weight that you’re not 100% ok with.
We’ll do this together with as little pain and suffering as possible (NO F$%^ING BURPEES!). We’ll talk, laugh, and hopefully not cry.
- Cert III & IV in Fitness
- CPR and First Aid
- Bachelor of Engineering (Mechanical Engineering)
Not so much achievements as cool things to know about me.
- I lived in France during the pandemic
- I’m a third Dan black belt and instructor in Taekwondo where I first realised I found meaning and satisfaction helping people improve with their training.
- I used to be an engineer until I couldn’t stand it any longer to peak over the top of my cubicle and see the sun outside knowing it would be gone when I got out in another 6hrs.
- I’ve now been a personal trainer for 7 years, worked at 3 gyms, and helped 100’s of people.
- I have also taught for the Australian Institute of Personal Trainers (AIPT).