WEIGHT TRAINING | INJURY PREVENTION & REHAB | BOXING TRAINING | SPORT SPECIFIC TRAINING
I was born in Singapore and I’ve been in Perth for the last 6 years. I used to be a national sailor for Singapore for about 10 years and found my passion in exercise science and rehabilitation due to the constant exposure as a national athlete.
I got my diploma in sports science from Auckland University of Technology, then I got enlisted into the military and served 2 years. Came out of military, I became a military fitness trainer and also did freelance personal training work while pursuing my Degree in Exercise and Sport Science.
I’ve been working in the fitness industry for the last 14 years and I’m currently finishing up my Master in Clinical Exercise Physiology at Curtin University.
I also was the head strength and conditioning trainer for a Boxing/Muay Thai gym.
Believes and sayings
– If you don’t use it, you’ll lose it.
– Prehab before rehab
– Prevention better than cure
– Your goal is my goal
- Degree in exercise and sports science (ECU)
- Diploma in exercise and sports management (AUT)
- American College of Sports Medicine (ACSM: certified personal trainer)
- Australian Strength & Conditioning Association(ASCA: level 1)
- Sports trainer (level 1)
- TRX certified
- Fitness instructor certification (Singapore)
- Sports massage certification (Singapore)
- Dr Andrew Lock – Lumbar Spine “GENIUS” course
- Rock tape course
- Working with children